Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lil_charmed_qt12

My mosturizer is making my skin dry!!!

Are you sure you are not allergic to your moisturizer?

Some moisturizer contain BHA or AHA, which work as mild chemical exfoliant. ummm :-k Do you use BP on your nose?

(I don't have enough information about what medication you are on at the moment....wanna help..but need more info)

I don't recall that dove has moisturizer for face, at least not while I was there.

Ahhhh I just did a simple search in drugstore.com and it has something call Dove Face Care Essential Nutrients, Day Cream SPF 15. Is this the one you use? From the ingredient list, I think you might be allergic to sunscreen ingredient or other inactive ingredients such as Myristyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, or Retinyl Palmitate.

Just stop us them. Moisturizer should make create flaking skin at all.

I don't recall that dove has moisturizer for face, at least not while I was there.  

Ahhhh I just did a simple search in drugstore.com and it has something call Dove Face Care Essential Nutrients, Day Cream SPF 15.  Is this the one you use?  From the ingredient list, I think you might be allergic to sunscreen ingredient or other inactive ingredients such as Myristyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, or Retinyl Palmitate.  

Just stop us them.  Moisturizer should make create flaking skin at all.