Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Barnabas

LicoWhite SKIN BRIGHTENING CREAM

I needed some stuff for red marks, I was reading through this board and I realised my friend warned me about this stuff. I remember she told me she wasted her money on this.

Ok, so i think i may have to retract my earlier "this stuff doesnt work" statement. Seeing as i have it in my cupboard, i thought i may as well use it - and my skin is dry from accutane so figured i need a heavy moisturiser.

So ive been using it for the last 5 days along with the acid fruit cream i got in the pack - and i think its working....i had one recent pimple that left a red mark a week or so ago and its definitely faded heaps.

Going to keep using it and i will keep you guys updated as to whether it keeps on working.

Oh, and its thick cream but absorbs into your skin in about 5 mins and leaves no oily residue.

Just wondering where Barnabas went and if he could post up a current photo of himself? Since it's October 2007 and all, wanted to see his progress on the product.

Ok so this stuff does work. Fairly quickly too. You do need to use the fruit acid cream along with the skin brightening cream. You apply the fruit acid cream, wait 5 mins then apply the skin brightening cream.

Im going to keep using mine until its all gone :) by then id imagine i wont have many scars left.

No sorry i dont :( i should have taken some. If i had to rate the products of out 10 i would give them a 6 (theyre quite expensive).

Im going to purchase some hydroquinone products and see what those do seeing as my freckles are worse than the red marks and i want an even complexion.

I'd be careful about the hydroquinone products. If anything, I heard some good news overseas about "Ponds DoubleWhite". It's a product from Unilever but it's only sold in Asia. They sell some on Ebay. On Japan guide forums they say it's pretty popular in Japan because it gives good results for the price.

a 6 out of 10 for godiva products is pretty sucky >__<; that's not even a 50% success rate.

do you guys just spread it all over or spot treat with it? im using a bha... would that be counterproductive since the bha will exfoliate the lightened skin away?

Hi I am planning to order NEW! LicoWhiteâ„¢ Skin Brightening Cream Tube 75g and was wondering whether I can use it here in the summer. Also, I have very very sensitive skin does it cause break outs and does this cream make your skin look dry? Please advice.

hi guys,do you think that godiva is really effective to pimple scars?what can you suggest me other than that,but safe to use. thanks.. :angel: