Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Barnabas

LicoWhite SKIN BRIGHTENING CREAM

I have to warn the people who are prone to eczema, to stay away from Godiva's products. I've used the LicoWhite lotion & cream.. mostly on my body parts. It caused my eczema to flare up and spread like crazy!! I chunked both products away. UGH. I think because both contained dimethicone which suffocates my skin, and that's not so nice especially for eczema prone skin. If you want to get rid of scars, blemish, dispigmentation, you should definitely try Naturderm's products. Their stuff are 100% pure and natural ingredients. Unlike Godiva, ingredients are all chemicals and manmade, besides the licorice..

I had chicken pox about 7 years ago and it left pitted scars simmilr to those you can get from acne. In a few weeks I'll be getting surgery to fix the larger ones, but the smaller are still a problem. So I was wondering would this work on evening the skin tone on the bottom of pitted chicken pox scars?

what is naturederm?

now im stuck on what to try......

i thought zinc would help the most

is this stuff nonecomedogenic??

Red marks on my face are really starting to get at me and i want rid of them badly. This product looks very tempting to try, but im just not sure i would be able to purchase it over the net, does anyone know any similar product available to buy in the UK?

hi i've started using Godiva's skin brightening cream, i've only used it about 5 times so far but i am seeing some progress. i dont really have any active acne but like the original poster I hahve become very prone to hyperpigmentation :( i wanted to ask, do you put the cream all over your face or just on the dark spots? im already quite pale and i don't want to look ghostly lol

Just a question, is what the OP had considered scars? Like the parts where you can tell the skin is uneven? Cause that's kind of what my skin looks like too...

I've been using a green tea toner for 3 days or so, so I guess I'll see how that goes first...

can someone who has used this just clarify whether it is ok to use it around the area where you have darker skin tone or are you meant to use it specifically just on the dark marks??

thanks

I will most def be trying this. Please also keep me posted on any progress you guys have. Personally i could care less how pale i get so long as these friggkin marks go away..... Also has anyone ever heard of a case where the marks COMPLETELY vanish... not just faded but were eventually all gone.. I haven't :cry:

My acne scars went away :) no indentations, just red marks. Took awhile though. I miss my scar free skin :( acne has come back, not bad but enough to annoy the hell out of me. This product looks promising though

do you think this would be ok w/ proactiv?

is it a spot treatment, or just a thin layer all over?

Good question. Proactiv is keeping me clear, and I wonder how I can use this cream with the proactiv regimen and my moisturizer.

I think i'ma take the plunge. Ebay has this product for 13.95 before shipping.

I have a ton of brown marks I want to get rid of. I'll post pics as time goes on.

Ok, i have the cream, and im going to start using it today. Ill keep you guys updated.

hws it coming along, clear this year?

I used this stuff about a year and a half ago and then tried again a few months ago to help get rid of of brown spots and uneven skintone. Didn't work. But it might work for you. Everyone's skin is different.

I bought the entire acne scar kit. I will take some before pics before i start using the stuff. I think it has a money back guarantee if you buy it from the site...i figure its worth a try. Will post pics if it looks like its working (im a very pale skinned european btw).

Ok, i have the cream, and im going to start using it today. Ill keep you guys updated.

hws it coming along, clear this year?

I'm using this stuff for brown marks, and it's great.

It spreads on smooth, and it doesn't break me out at all. I can tell it's going to take some time for some amazing progress though. This is not a quick fix - if you use this stuff, you have to stick with it. Combined with the tape method, I see small improvement with the spots daily. My brown spots are slowwly turning a bright red. Hopefully i'll be where I want to be at the 2 month mark.

Ive just stumbled in from the club, and i'm bored, so.. I'll start the pic taking now and update every week or so.

Here's how my spots look now before I get clear this year :

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q54/ind...yg/IMG_0148.jpg

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q54/ind...yg/IMG_0151.jpg

do you guys think this will be safe to use around the eyes for dark spots?

Yep. Just don't sweat though. This shit stings.

Ahh. Back to Metroid Prime 3. :drool:

You can buy the acne scar kit from the godiva site, it has the whitening cream plus some other stuff as well. I figure its worth a try, i think they have a 30 day money back thing as well.

i bought the AHA fruit acid cream to exfoliate and also the licowhite cream i'll let you know how it goes.. so far compared to most other so called 'lightening' products for hyperpigmentation they have always broken me out ... this one doesn't seem to have had any adverse 'outbreak of spots' touchwood... lets see how it goes. i'll keep you posted.

licowhite cream is actually quite dry and not at all greasy or slippery so sometimes it feels like your applying dry cream so what i'm doing is also after puttin on licowhite cream i' smooth over a little of dan's moisturiser.. makes my skin feel normal and less drying.