Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Barnabas

LicoWhite SKIN BRIGHTENING CREAM

you bought this one? http://godivaskincare.com/shopping/custome...at=7&page=2

do you think it will work on white skin?

i just have red marks and they are so old! i think i've had them for 5 years. i've done peels, tretinoin, glycolic cleansers, vitamin c serums, AHA, apple cider vinegar, etc. and nothing seems to work.

did this stuff cause any of your red marks to turn brown?

you bought this one? http://godivaskincare.com/shopping/custome...at=7&page=2

do you think it will work on white skin?

i just have red marks and they are so old! i think i've had them for 5 years. i've done peels, tretinoin, glycolic cleansers, vitamin c serums, AHA, apple cider vinegar, etc. and nothing seems to work.

did this stuff cause any of your red marks to turn brown?

It will work on ANY skin. Also, none of my red marks have turned brown. In fact, I have brown marks, too, and they are also fading.

EDIT: And yes, that's the one I bought.

Barnabas, do ur red/brownmarks similar to mine (pics in my log)?

Yeah, pretty similar. Before I switched to OCM and started using LicoWhite, my marks ranged in pigment anywhere from light pink to brown. My skin is VERY PRONE TO hyperpigmentation. Just the tiniest nic will leave a mark on my face. :E

can you list all the products you use for hyperpigmenation? and say which you like the most. i notice you use a few.

So, LicoWhite COMPLETELY fades away ur red/brownmarks?

I would like to see ur before + after pics, please.

can you list all the products you use for hyperpigmenation? and say which you like the most. i notice you use a few.

For hyperpigmentation specifically, I use this. I do use ACV as a toner and do aspirin masks, but I don't count those as hyperpigmentation remedies. I also use Concha Nacar, which is a product that uses oyster shell powder, but that's more for even tone all over. For red and brown marks in particular, I rely on this one.

So, LicoWhite COMPLETELY fades away ur red/brownmarks?

I would like to see ur before + after pics, please.

Well, I never said it "completely" made my acne marks go away, because it hasn't. I haven't been using it for a long enough period of time to be able to say that. What I will say is that my acne marks have become far less noticable and have been fading gradually every week.

As for pics, I'm trying to take some right now, actually! I'll post them as soon as I get them up.

OK, I got around to taking some pics. Here's the thing; I usually try to avoid taking pictures--especially close up shots--because, well... blemishes and acne marks are embarrassing. So I don't have any past pictures that actually highlight my marks or cheeks.. I would have died before letting anyone take pictures like that. @[email protected] So you will have to settle for these two.

This one was taken a month ago:

lastmonth.jpg

This one was taken two weeks ago:

twoweeks.jpg

(This was about 1 week after starting OCM and also around the time I started using LicoWhite)

These were taken today:

Left cheek

leftcheek01.jpgleftcheek02.jpg

Right cheek:

rightcheek01.jpgrightcheek02.jpg

Forehead:

forehead.jpg

Chin:

chin.jpg

A full shot:

full.jpg

BTW, I'm clear in these pictures. Every imperfection you see is a mark left by acne. Most of the red ones have faded and most of the brown ones are now pink or lightly tan.

I hope these helped! I will be sure to keep posting update pictures as the weeks go by.

Ur skin is VERY similar to mine (Asian's skin, redmarks always turned brown).

The redmarks on ur forehead improved a lot (same here).

Yeah, after looking at these pictures, I just realized that my forehead has gotten a lot better. To be honest with you, I never really took notice of it that much because I was more concerned with my cheeks (which were many times worse than what you see in these pics).

I usually get papules, the occasional whitehead and almost never pustules. My problem is I used to pop them and that would really irritate them. It's mainly the ones that I fucked with that became brown or dark, a lot of others were your typical red marks. Oh, btw, you might notice that on my left cheek, I have an indented scar. :D I consider that one a battle scar.

Oh and I just realized this but you can totally see where my lip ring used to be on the chin photo. :cool:

Well, that is the thing. The redmarks on FOREHEAD always fade so fast!

Redmarks on cheeks are bad, very bad. They don't wanna go!

I have those indented scars too. :cry:

this stuff looks promising, thanks for the pics. you're looking good btw.

This seems nice, my skin looks like yours after the two weeks, just a buncha red marks that've been there for months. I think I'll try this; thanks man!

Barnabas, thanks so much for sharing this with us. I'm a white male with a LOAD of redmarks covering my cheeks and chin. I have had them for almost over a year now...and they WONT go away. Do you think this stuff can really help me? I'm getting excited about this....pleaseeeeee let me know how your skin is doing weeks after you have been using it as well...and if it really works.

THanks

Just wanted to say thank you so much for posting photos - I'm kind of in the same boat as JJRed4 and I can definately see improvement on you.

Oh yeah, can you also post pics within the next few weeks or so? Thanks much! :clap:

i have pale asian skin......(just finished 2nd course of accutane)... Will this stuff make me even more pale because it is a skin whitener right?

i have pale asian skin......(just finished 2nd course of accutane)... Will this stuff make me even more pale because it is a skin whitener right?

good question - does this stuff really make you more pale? If so then I'd definately reconsider.

Barnabas, Would You Say You Have Uneven Textured Skin And/Or Large Pores? (I Can't Really Tell From The Pictures) If So, Did This Cream Help Smooth That Out>?

Thanks

This stuff hasn't made my skin lighter. I think the point is that it prevents your skin from getting any darker, so the inhibited melanin on your acne marks can fade.

Also, my pores are pretty small, so I don't know if this helps with that. I do have an uneven texture from scars and those have been evening out, but I can't really say for sure if this product helped with that, since I also use OCM, emu oil and Concha Nacar.