Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DiscoBloodbath

animal testing!!!

i just found this article online on animal testing. and let me just say that i am sick and appalled at what i saw!! you know ive always thought that animal testing was wrong but now this has really hit me. those poor things! aah humans are so fucking sick and just plain disgusting!!

WARNING- GRAPHIC IMAGES!! dont look if you really dont want your favorite products to get ruined for you, since there is a chance this may happen!!

here's the link

on the side you can see products that do or dont test on poor defenceless lliving creatures!!!

i was gonna buy sunsilk but now they can go to hell!!

ahh im almost crying over this....

As a rat and rabbit owner I'm not even going to look at that link. I don't need to anyway-I already know, and try to buy cruelty-free products.

i'm vegetarian and try to buy cruelty free as well. i know some products slip in here from time to time, but i do try. now i'm using my st. ives which i think is ok. although i see neutrogena isn't so i may have to switch that when it's gone. i don't believe in supporting it, but i also don't believe in waste and will use up what i have.

omg I teared up looking at those photos. I have done reports/debates on animal testing... it makes me furious. I would LOVEEE to do exactly what those animal testers do to those poor animals to those sickening people. As of now, I think all my products are cruelity free, but as kei fujo said, sometimes products do slip....

omg I teared up looking at those photos. I have done reports/debates on animal testing... it makes me furious. I would LOVEEE to do exactly what those animal testers do to those poor animals to those sickening people.

Clean&clear?im throwing out my spot treatment now.Didnt do shit to begin with

Edit: & my neutrogena face wash.Ugh, this makes me sick.And the products suck to begin with

omg. that is so beyond sick. it reminds me of an online video i saw protesting against meat (cruelty of animal farming) and i almost became a vegetarian after watching half of it (couldn't finish it)

omg. that is so beyond sick. it reminds me of an online video i saw protesting against meat (cruelty of animal farming) and i almost became a vegetarian after watching half of it (couldn't finish it)

Seen it (if im thinking of the same one).. I was crying my eyes out.. couldn't finish it

omg... and i love Sunsilk hair products!! time for a switch! and i just bought a Sally Hansen product. damnit. i thought i heard somewhere that Loreal is really bad..but its not on the list??

omg... and i love Sunsilk hair products!! time for a switch! and i just bought a Sally Hansen product. damnit. i thought i heard somewhere that Loreal is really bad..but its not on the list??

I just ate, probably shouldnt have clicked :sick:. All I saw was the bunny :cry: and exited. Could someone tell me which products are tested on animals, so I can empty out my drawers

Im going to go throw up now :sick:

I didn't click on the link because I've seen and learned about animal testing and its just ...just so ...heartbreaking...

There are other methods of testing products for safety...even more accurate methods BUT companies (a lot of companies) keep using animals because it is CHEAPER!!!!

I try to buy all that I can that is not tested on animals I couldnt live with myself supporting that.

A lot of people don't know what happens in those labs. So awesome of you for posting the information Lostintranslation.

LINK this link shows companies that do and do not test on animals. it kind of goes in depth. like when it says johnson and johnson it will tell you Aveeno and all the products that they do. arm & hammer is even on the list :(

i have to go clean out my bathroom now.

i know!! and how exactly are ziplock bags tested on animals??? :wacko:

I am not gonna go click on the link because I know if I do I will be bawling for the next few hours, screaming at everyone and end up sleeping with my bunny in my bed :shifty: Yeah I am VERY sensitive about these kind of things, and I always try to buy products that have not been tested on animals and try to convince my mom to do the same but sometimes some things slip in... You think/hope that our world is changing for the better and then you see stuff and like and wonder what the hell is going on with the world? .. Oh well knowing me I will probably end up joining Greenpeace or some organization like that when I am older and devout my life to stopping these kinda of things...

LINK this link shows companies that do and do not test on animals. it kind of goes in depth. like when it says johnson and johnson it will tell you Aveeno and all the products that they do. arm & hammer is even on the list :(