Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

If you use Dan's Regimen, use Ambi Benzoyl Peroxide. There are obvious differences in the texture of black and white hair. There is also difference in skin texture. Some of that Neutrogena/Clean and Clear stuff just doesnt work for us. Ambi products are made for people of color, and it works well for me. Only set back is that it only comes in 10%. You can find it at all pharmacies.

I'm very fair skinned...and I love this stuff! I used it eons ago when I had my tiny bout with acne at 16. Cleared me right up...stayed thatw ay until I had my son. (Good thing he's worth all this!) It's hard for me find Ambi Bp...I see alot of their other products at wal-mart... so I'd love to know where to buy it as well.

Even though it's 10%, it was much gentler to my skin than NOTS...must be whatever they use as base???

It costs the same as other acne products about 4.99. I got mine from CVS. It was the only one left.

No it doesnt do much for fading the dark spots. What you could try is Shea Butter. Not the lotion, the cream. See I use this as a moisterizer at night (because I refuse to use it in the day because it makes your face shiny as all hell) Its like cocoa butter but better. I dont know where you would find this at, I got mine from this african stand in the mall one time. Lasts forever. Its evened out my skin tone quite a bit.