Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dan

Check out my blog if you want

Absolutely :D The description sounds excellent, everything I could hope for in a product!

Sorry you guys. All of the samples are gone already. There seems to be a lot of interest in this which is cool. So now we'll all report back when we try it. I'll try it again tonight.

Great idea for those who are allergic to BP!

For me it seems to be the other way around ... no probs w/ BP but if I use SA I look like I have leprosy, especially the folds of my nose. I think its seborrheic dermatitis that is somehow aggravated by the SA.

Probably more than you wanted to know. :whistle:

I am really likin' it so far. I've been using it in the morning for, like, 5ish days I think. It's a joy to be able to put on any color clothing and not worry about bleaching it! And my skin is so far so good. A member I gave it to got back to me and is liking it as well. I haven't heard back from Brandy or other mods yet, but I'm curious to hear what they think. In the meantime, I'm calling our formulator today to see if he can work on a couple of things with the formulation, such as the balling up I'm getting.

You get breakouts when switching from Neutrogena on the spot to your own BP, so breaking out when alternating between 2 products shouldn't be surprising. To give it a fair shot, someone would need to stop BP completely and apply only the SA gel, however finding someone brave enough to do it is the hard part!!

Incidentally Dan, do you ever have a breakout when on BP?