Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
femme25

Makeup remover

I am question happy today apparently...sheesh.

So I'm wondering what ya'll use for makeup remover. I keep seeing this at the store and considering buying it (Maybelline Oil Free eye makeup remover)

post-54098-1172679085_thumb.jpg

Here's the ingredients:

Water, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate-20, Boric Acid, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Hexylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenylethyl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine Digluconate

The sodium sulfate and Propylene Glycol make me nervous - but then again its just for eyes...oh boy but I see isopropyl alcohol ...that could sting real bad :(

Some people on here use baby oil, what do you use?

Does anybody know if baby oil will break you out? I use to use olive oil but my mom is a cheap-o and said that olive oil is too expensive for me to use. And my colorstay does not completely come off with just washing, and I think I've been sleeping with some still on my face and I'm starting to break out. :wacko:

Does anybody know if baby oil will break you out? I use to use olive oil but my mom is a cheap-o and said that olive oil is too expensive for me to use. And my colorstay does not completely come off with just washing, and I think I've been sleeping with some still on my face and I'm starting to break out. :wacko:

baby oil is just mineral oil with fragrance. Mineral oil is supposedly non-comedogenic.

baby oil is just mineral oil with fragrance. Mineral oil is supposedly non-comedogenic.

I am question happy today apparently...sheesh.

So I'm wondering what ya'll use for makeup remover. I keep seeing this at the store and considering buying it (Maybelline Oil Free eye makeup remover)

Here's the ingredients:

Water, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate-20, Boric Acid, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Hexylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenylethyl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine Digluconate

The sodium sulfate and Propylene Glycol make me nervous - but then again its just for eyes...oh boy but I see isopropyl alcohol ...that could sting real bad :(

Some people on here use baby oil, what do you use?

Guest Mumblesorusjen

just use your moisturizer or vasaline. no special product needed

Guest Mumblesorusjen
just use your moisturizer or vasaline. no special product needed

Vaseline clogged my pores. :doubt:

I still say cold cream is the best; it is a classic.

Does it give you milia though? I'm paranoid of that. I'm prone to them.

I use pond's. I have never had a problem with it clogging my pores. Just remember to wash to oily film off that it can leave behind with facial cleanser and you should be okay :angel: