Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ajay

Which store can i get Benzoyl Peroxide from in the UK?

Hi, i just came along this site and have been reading about this regimen for a few hours now. Im glad i came along this site as it does seem all right how this regimen works, im really confident this will work biggrin.gif [-o<

My acne is mild and not that serious but its still really getting to me, i just hate waking up nowadays finding spot after spot on my forehead sad.gif

Anyway to my main point could anyone help me out and be able to tell me what store i could get Benzoyl Peroxide from, ive got a moisturiser and a cleanser, i just need this Benzoyl P biggrin.gif

These are all the BP products I know of that are available in the UK:

http://www.expresschemist.co.uk/category_1...full_range.html

The only one you will find in stores like Boots, Superdug, Tescos, etc. is OXy On-The-Spot. For all the others, try asking in a chemists or order online from the above site or http://www.pharmacy2u.co.uk/ (there are delivery charges for both). Make sure you have the 2.5% version as some of these are 4, 5 or 10%

Also, remember to start with a THIN layer of BP and work the dosage up slowly, say, over two weeks. I can't stress this enough. Many of us have come undone thinking we can handle it so it is better to be safe than sorry.

Good Luck!

Try your local chemist, they'll have the stuff you'll need, normally cheaper than super stores aswell biggrin.gif