Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
notjude

Where's the cheapest Accutane (Isotretinoin)?

I got my prescription, and now I'm price shopping. Please do not post links to any sites, PM them to me.

I'm going to have 80mg/day. The best price I found in 10 minutes of looking was at a place in Canada that had 200x40mg for $429.90. This will last me more than 2 1/2 months out of my 5 month program.

I'm not sure what effect if any this will have with the iPledge program, although I'm a male, so I don't think I have to worry much about it. My doctor did sign me up, of course, but they said males don't have to go online anymore.

I'm also open to Walmart, Cosco, etc., but I have to see their prices.

I got my prescription, and now I'm price shopping. Please do not post links to any sites, PM them to me.

I'm going to have 80mg/day. The best price I found in 10 minutes of looking was at a place in Canada that had 200x40mg for $429.90. This will last me more than 2 1/2 months out of my 5 month program.

I'm not sure what effect if any this will have with the iPledge program, although I'm a male, so I don't think I have to worry much about it. My doctor did sign me up, of course, but they said males don't have to go online anymore.

I'm also open to Walmart, Cosco, etc., but I have to see their prices.

Don't have any on line advice for you, but first step would be to phone local pharmacies. You'll be surprised at the price variation from place to place.

Canadian pharmacy site = 200 [email protected] = $430 = $2.15/dose

US pharmacy site = 90 [email protected] = 45 [email protected] = $159 = $3.53/dose

Walmart - 10 [email protected] = $59.72 = $6/dose

CVS - 60 [email protected] = $586 = $9.76/dose

I'm not sure I'll be able to order 200 pills at once though, because you're only supposed to a month's worth at a time here. If I have to order less at once, it'll still be ~$2.30 dose, I think. The 20mg pills were way more expensive at the local places.

For me for a generic brand of accutane (are you searching just the name brand, because you might find lower prices) but at walmart it's like $150 for a month for 40mg (for me.)

I just ordered $430 worth (200 [email protected]) from the Canadian site. This will last more than 2.5 months.

For the rest, I think I'm going to order liquid isotretinoin from another site when it's back in stock. I believe I calculated that to run $1.71/40mg dose. Now that's cheap.

Canadian pharmacy wouldn't fill my order even though they said they would when I asked before I ordered. Screw them. I'm going with the liquid isotretinoin. I took my first dose this morning, and I think it's already working.