Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i have been looking all over for something that will fade my acne marks on my face. I have darker skin and i am currently using the mandelic system and i have seen a little bit of difference but do you think the Elicina Cream will help? Or is there any other cream that works well?

thank you

I'll letcha know if it works. I just bought some of the snail cream today and will take before and after pics.

Snail cream...what we go through for beauty!

smile.gif

Okay here is the update for the first fay. My skin problems are pigment discoloration and various types of scars and one little red mark. I put the Elicina on a few spots on my face this morning and then again this eve. I also put it on a cut. My skin is itching here and there and it does feel softer. Nothing dramatic yet. I paid $45 for it and came from Chile. Took less than a week to get here. For day one I would say I would pay $5 for it since it works super for a skin softener.

There have been several threads on this subject already. Snail slime will not do anything for you in terms of scarring and/or acne. How much did you pay??? I would seriously try to get your money back.

So far it is making my skin soft. It must be different for everyone.

I will be getting my money back on it. Not worth the price just to make my skin soft.

I would like to add that if you do decide to buy it anyways, you might want to consider looking on Ebay. I saw it on there for under $20 without the money back guarantee. If you buy from Bioskin it is about $45 with a money back guarantee minus your return shipping cost and another minus there processing fee of $9. Bioskin also has a trial size for less, but I had to do a trial size search for it. Seems there are many sites selling the snail cream for different prices with different info on it.

I wanted to jump in here one more time and say that this morning one of my little tiny pitted scars on my nose is almost gone after only using this stuff 3 days. I was ready to send it back because of some saying it didn't work and I wasn't seeing anything happening. I only gave it a few days. My skin is looking better. Though the red spot has not vanished, my cut is almost gone, my pores are starting to look smaller along with my skin is softer than ever. I found the Elicina on Ebay for $19.99 for two jars. So if anyone wants to experiment with it, I would go for ebays price first.

Elicina doesn't work. It's a scam. I tried 3 jars, and nothing happened. Others in the scar section of this board said it doesnt work as well. I'd say, save your money for something else. I still have one unopened jar, I could sell it to you guys, but its not right, cause I know it doesnt work.

I used Elicina for about six months. I used two jars a month morning and night. In the begininng my skin started to tighten and it appered that my scaring was improving. Six months into the treatment I started developing red marks all over my face oozing clear fluid. I went to the doctor and he told me it was a bacterial infection. He gave me antibiotics and told me to come back if it does not clear up in a few days. When I went back in a few days not only was it not better but it was worse. He asked what else I was putting on my face and I told him. He told me to discontinue. Overnight the marks and oozing started to fade and in a couple of days they were almost complety healed. ](*,)

Unfortunatly all of the scaring improvments I saw in the begining were temporary. All it does is dry up your skin making it tighter.

Elicina gave my bacterial infection all over my face. There is nothing natural about putting snail dung on your face. [-X

I'm glad you responded your experience Alicia! I'm more concerned with the later affects of the cream then the present. After reading this I will be sending it back after all. Thank you!

Hi, everyone..im really pleased to see the informations on this site about the different acne cream scams...i was about to buy Elicina...but now i have decided not to try it.

im having acne since i was 18 years, almost 10 years with acne and still suffering. i have dark spots and the scars ..every other day i get a new pimple. my white heads never end..every day i fill air in my mouth to see my underskin, and it's always full of white heads. i have used almost all prodcuts from neutrogena to proactive..neutrogena helps a little, but acne dont go completely...recently i have ordered Dermatix that costs about 45$...if some one has used it before please tell me if it works?