Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SweetAmber

Great concealer

I just want to advice you a great concealer that I recently discovered.

It's from Biotherm - "Forget It" concealer...

035163_L.jpg

The best thing is that this one actually matches my skintone (10), I have a very light skin and this one is just perfect. (no yellow/orange/ to dark concealer)

It conceals great, and I have tried many concealers, and you can blend so perfectly.

Good for you...I think I just found the perfect concealer for me, from Lancome MAQUICOMPLET - Complete Coverage Concealer... I just hope I don't break out in it since the color matches my skin tone soooooo well as well as my foundation

Awesome!! I found my HG concealer thanks to Sephora28 :) It's CG Smoothers Concealer in Illuminator - it has a pinkish undertone like my skin and matches very nicely. No reverse raccoon effect...its very creamy and comes in stick form - just gotta be careful not to use too much or it settles in to fine lines (ugh I cant believe I even have to worry about that).

The best part? It doubles as a nude lipstick - it actually looks nicer than my nude lipstick does (revlon super lustrous is great, no smell or taste and very supple...but this, this just totally blew it out of the water)!!! Just gotta swipe some lipgloss over it, and viola! Finding makeup that doubles in usage (like say, using your blush as a pretty peachy/pinkish eyeshadow) is the best. I love this site <3