Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

There's all this talk about moisturizing while on taz.. well, i've been on it for 5 weeks now and i haven't used a moisturizer once. My face is dry, but not overly dry to where it hurts but i'm still interested in a good moisturizer - one that doesn't cause weird breakouts or something like that. I'm on the powerful cream tazorac at night and clearasil ultra (bp) during the day. Any recommendations for a good moisturizer AND when i should use it? BTW, I have naturally oily skin, but since I've been on taz i've shown no signs of oil lately.

I HATE mostuizer, but with this nasty dry winter (almost over! yippie!) and RAM, I am thinking of investing in some Emu Oil. Just a suggestion, I never could take to the Cetaphil mosturizer... too greasy. Somewhere on here there is a thread where someone suggests Cetaphil + aloe vera mixed (50% of each) - that may work as well

neutrogena for sensitive skin is a pretty good one. it's light and non-comedogenic.

Guest fireda502
Do they still make Eucerin? I've heard good things about this, but can't find it.

Yeah I use it, I get it at walgreens.

Do they still make Eucerin? I've heard good things about this, but can't find it.

What's the exact name of it? That company makes a bunch of different moisturizers, I don't know which one everyone is talking about.

Guest fireda502

What's the exact name of it? That company makes a bunch of different moisturizers, I don't know which one everyone is talking about.

Eucerin Calming Cream

http://www.drugstore.com/qxp139641_333181_...grance_free.htm

Thats the exact kind I use.