Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey guys i have inflammatory acne which seems way harder to control than anti-inflammatory (which is when u just get blackheads and stuff).......but for many reasons i cant go on accutane (and my acne isnt really cystic anyways) does anyone know of any products that arent to harsh that r effective in keeping inflammatory acne under control?

what do i think ? long live gothenburg, hehe smile.gif

not to be ot, try the acne cure or botchla's regimen

they aren't to harsh but do a great job

Ice helps...although temporarily. It's part of the acne cure...when I was on it, the ice really seemed to helpw ith the swelling.

I think I read on one of the posts about using hydrocortizone cream...

I named this post after the band =D>...........good band what do u think?

p.s.-u guys can also answer my original question.

I can't believe there are that many In Flames fans in here! Can't stand the new stuff though, I live for Whoracle and of course that masterpiece JESTER RACE!!!

hell yes, chewmyacne, Jester Race is a masterpiece. and yes, new stuff not so good, but i can open up to it. what other stuff is everyone into, im guessing Opeth? maybe some Soilwork? the Gothenburg scene? hehe....im into it, but i like a lot more than that.

Right now I'm listening to Nightrage, have you heard them? It's Tomas Lindberg from At The Gates/The Crown's new band. I'm not so much into Soilwork, but to be honest I've only heard songs from their new album. Here is my list of favorite bands:

Dillinger Escape Plan, Cephalic Carnage, The Red Chord, Eternal Tears of Sorrow, At the Gates, The Crown, Cryptopsy, Dying Fetus, The Dead Man's Fury, H E L L A, Ankla, B o t c h, Carcass, Deicide, Nightrage, Children of Bodom, Mastadon, Dream Theater, Volta Do Mar, Don Caballero, The Sea and Cake, Tortoise, some Dimmu Borgir, Murder City Devils, Pig Destroyer, Agorophobic Nosebleed, The Agony Scene, Minus the Bear, Slayer, The Haunted, At The Gates, Coalesce, Knut, A Perfect Circle, Tool, curlupanddie, Unearth, Gwar, Lamb of God, Shat, Meshuggah, Portishead, Mr. Bungle, Defile, Murder By Death, In Flames, Burnt By The Sun, D.U.M.A.

Some of those I'm not into anymore though, it's an old list. You into any of em?

very cool, you listen to a lot of stuff that i'd be into some of my favorites i listen to are::: Opeth, Children of Bodom, Chimaira, Dream Theater(met mike portnoy yesterday!), Symphony X(of course), Meshuggah, Arch Enemy, Blind Guardian!, Bloodthorn, Cryptopsy(lord worm is back!), Dark Tranquility, Devourment, Dimmu Borgir, Lord belial, Exhumed, Ebony Tears, Iced Earth, Nevermore, Lamb of God, Shadows Fall, Suffocation, Hate Eternal, Tristania....etc....etc....

i'm also listening to nightrage (currently in playlist), excellent band

hmm, lets see, some of my favorite:

in flames, dark tranquillity, death, cob, kalmah, amon amarth, old amorphis, the crown, callenish circle, arch enemy, at the gates, the duskfall, eternal tears of sorrow, ebony tears, gardenian (heh), gates of ishtar, sepultura, vader, omnium gatherum, hypocrisy, underoath, dissection, dimension zero etc....

I LIVE METAL m/ m/

but yes, my acne is doing much better with the C&C products(blackhead clearing scrub, and the BP wash)....i believe the only reason im not clear is because im not so happy, and always feel stress ALWAYS IN MY FACE AND NECK, nowhere else. sounds awesome huh? j/k

Hey how is Symphony X anyway? Townshend's band right? They stopped through LA a little bit ago I believe, but I missed em. I just started the C&C Continuous Acne Wash, any exp. with that? SLATES

Symphony X is a great Progressive Metal band out of Jersey, you should definetely check them out, people tend to love there album "The Odyssey" definetely worth checking out, i have all there cd's, so i dont really have a favorite, i like them all. and no its not Townsend's band, thats just the band that was touring with them. yes and C&C is working for me so far, it makes my face feel better, and it dont irritate, and its lookin pretty good. besides the stress making it look kinda bad, but overall, i see an improvement.

Why are you stressed out? I bought the Continuous Control stuff yesterday and just used it for the third time with my morning shower. Although it seems like there are more dots now, although not really protruding from the skin. Do you still use the regimen?