Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey guys one quick question, i was thinking about using noxzema cream just to remove makeup.....but im afraid it could aggravate my acne? Has anyone on here used noxzema and if u have let me know how its worked for u....or let me know how its worked for u! thanks!

If I recall correctly, one of Noxzema's ingredients is menthol. That's what gives it that cool tingly feeling. Unfortunately, not great for your face. Might want to take a look at some information from www.cosmeticscop.com regarding Noxzema:

Brand: Noxzema

Noxzema

ENoxzema has been around for as long as I can remember. I wish longevity had meaning when it comes to good skin care, but it doesn't. These formulations haven't changed in more than 40 years and they still either contain irritating ingredients or are just way out of step with any current research about healthy skin.

H2Foam Cleansing Cloths ($6.99 for 30 pads) is, just as the name describes, a set of cleansing cloths that get sudsy when they're wet. One side of the cloth is abrasive and the other soft, but this is not an improvement over using your own washcloth with a gentle cleanser. The menthol makes it too irritating for all skin types.

Original Skin Cream ($4.20 for 14 ounces) is one of the most irritating skin-care products around and it has been for years. It contains lye, camphor, menthol, phenol, clove oil, and eucalyptus oil. It hurts my skin just thinking about it!

2 in 1 Pads Extra Regular Strength ($2.99 for 60 pads) contains a host of irritating ingredients that are damaging to skin, including alcohol, camphor, menthol, and eucalyptus.