Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wisehunter1

ive found my cure!!!

ok, so for the past 3 years, ive been suffering from moderate acne with cysts and other crap. well lately ive purchased some b5 and started takin 3 grams a day BUT i also stopped washing my face with soap. All i use is warm water and thats it!! when i dry my face, dont scrub with the towel. after that, i apply some triple anti biotic ointment on areas with acne. if ur face starts itchin DO NOT scratch it!! try ur best to leave it alon even if it drives u crazy because scratchin it ll make it worse. i noticed that not usin soap or washin my face 3x a day makes my skin really nice from going huntin. Now my face is almost COMPLETELY cleared up and its not as oily as it used to. i dont use moisturizer, no cleaner, Only water. i am takin b5 but i doubt that is really doin anything. so good luck!!!

i dont use moisturizer, no cleaner, Only water. i am takin b5 but i doubt that is really doin anything. so good luck!!!

100% agreed!

That was what I did too.

I stopped taking B5 now.

a vitamin b supplement is like a complex with all types of vitamin b. those usually don't contain enough b5. I bought source natural b-5. sorry about the late reply, its spring break and ive had a crazy week haha.