Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mandy Ann

just a really really quick vent

i wish there was some magic potion that made the acne, redmarks, scars both indented and hyper trophic, go away, but alas, there is not.

i wish there was some magic potion that made the acne, redmarks, scars both indented and hyper trophic, go away, but alas, there is not.

No kidding :doubt:

By the way, why aren't you in school mister!?

Okay, Mandy my hag, dear, please, remain calm and curse that acne out like a proper lady. "oh, this acne has maimed my skin." See? It sounds so much more lady like :lol:

No kidding :doubt:

By the way, why aren't you in school mister!?

good to know someone else feels the same, i felt like shit today, my forehead itches like a bitch for some reason. plus I didn't know accutane actually makes your skin retarded so it heals fucking weird. now I have these little white marks in the middle of my redmarks wtf.

but I'm not going to take a razor to it

Im just going to re-rant in here rather than making a new subject.

I feel super shitty tonight.. I have such a terrible feeling in my stomach because I feel so hideous. Do you ever look in the mirror and feel as if you are staring back at a monster? I was in a good mood earlier and then all of a sudden it was like someone flicked a switch and im suddenly feeling horrible. School doesn't look good for me tomorrow so i'll probably stay home... again.. for the same reasons as always. I will attempt to tough it out though in the morning since I only have to go to school this week until wednesday. Then I can happily be a hermit for the next 4 days after that.