Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am 17, male. I have been getting acne since 13.

First it started out as one or two pimples, and I was not too concerned about my face...

Until I moved to Hong Kong(2 years ago), my face started getting worse.

I have tried BP and Tea Tree Oil, none of that really worked well with me.

I would I say I have a pretty balanced diet but nothing I have tried within my power cleared me up. :sick:

I am thinking it may be the hot humid climate in Hong Kong that was the cause of my acne..because when I travel back to Vancouver during my holidays my face starts to clear up again. During the two weeks I stayed, no new pimple pop up and I was left with redmarks to deal with back to Hong Kong. Unfortunately..my face got worse and now I have about 19230812390823012 pimples to look at everyday.

My pimples are all around the button part of my face(nose, lower cheeks, chin) and my forehead is absolutely clear I have never had pimples on my forehead ever.

What should I do to get somewhat cleared up? :think:

I have heard a lack of zinc or vitamin A are a cause of acne..should I start taking supplements?

well what is your current regimen?

Morning and Night

Cleanse with warm water

BP 5%

Moisturize

I drink a lot of water(min. 2 liters a day) and have been eating a lot of salads and vegetables lately.

Sometimes I interchange BP with TTO, but that doesn't seem to have any effect..

It could be that you are having increased stress in Hong Kong and when you go back to Vancouver you relieve the stress. Just a Thought :surprised:

I am thinking it might be the climate differences..