Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
A-Shizzle

Other MakeUp Alley addicts?

i love that place. however i find it always ruins any product i buy. i mean i get something and im so exhited, then i go on mmu alley and the reviews make me hate it and see all it's flaws. :wacko:

but yeah, whenever im bored and theres no one on here, im always going through "the alley." :)

I've been known to frequent that place :) BUT I find that different products work differently for eveyone, so having others' opinions of it doesn't help me that much. For example, there are lots of products that get really good reviews and I have terrible reactions to, or vice versa. I do check it out, but I take all reviews with a grain of salt.

Guest FearlessBunnyLove

I spend hours on there sometimes. Makeup Alley and MakeupTalk.com are the two places I'm on all the time.

Yea ^^ I can spend hours on Makeuptalk.com, there's so much to read in there. Lot's of good information and very inspiring makeup tips and applications. There are also reviews on makeuptalk.com so you can always compare the reviews with makeupalley.com and figure out for yourself what might work for you.

and I cant figure out swapping.. if anyone wants to swap here.. I've got me a brand spankin' new revlon colorstay liquid eyeliner in black brown... a brand new tube of neutrogena on the spot (:lol:), a brand new rimmel brow pencil, and a never used bottle of revlon colorstay in the lightest shade (ivory)

I have never heard of the site makeup talk! Like Foomph said..take the reviews with a grain of salt but I enjoy reading then..especially the negative ones. I've never done a swap..I have no interest in swapping makeup but I'm a germaphobe so there you go..

I have never heard of the site makeup talk! Like Foomph said..take the reviews with a grain of salt but I enjoy reading then..especially the negative ones. I've never done a swap..I have no interest in swapping makeup but I'm a germaphobe so there you go..

^ yeah. when it comes to swapping, your best friends are plastic SEALS!

as Mandy knows, i would consider swapping for mineral makeup (particularly Joppa, which is so iffy to get ahold of from the company), since that is much less "touched" in the process of the first user having sampled it. but used lip gloss... my god, never.

yeah, I would swap still sealed items but crap like lip gloss and powder..no thanks.

I think I'll go check out makup talk now..