Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Owch

I want to know how to do Apple Cider Vinegar

I want to start ACV treatment. What do I do? Is it a splash or a soak? Does ACV substitute BP? Does the scent linger? Should I drop my previous regimen or gradually ease into it? PLEASE HELP! I NEED ANSWERS!

I want to start ACV treatment. What do I do? Is it a splash or a soak? Does ACV substitute BP? Does the scent linger? Should I drop my previous regimen or gradually ease into it? PLEASE HELP! I NEED ANSWERS!

I just leave mine on over night to. The scent is bad when your applying it, but after it dries, it's not so bad(usually when I go to bed). I use ACV first then fan it off until it dries just enough for me to put something else on.

When I was using BP, I would use it in the mornings and at night. Whatever is easiest for you, sometimes it's a hassle for me to apply it in the morning when I wake up.

I dilute acv with water 50:50 and apply. Once it dries, I apply aloe vera gel and because of it, the smell dissapears for me. It's really weird. But thank God, now I can use it during the day and night!

So could I go about my regular regimen (Dan's) but substitute ACV for the BP gel I'm currently using?