Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AdrianMartinez

Very Very Very bad scarring...Please help me...PICS INSIDE..

Please help me. I'm 19 yrs old. This pictures are nothing comparing to last year pictures...I had scabs all over my face and bleeding due to very nasty acne. Now my face is very red,but lately I've been pale, and you can tell by looking at my eyes.I avoid suns at all times...is there anything out there that will help me "improve"(keyword being "improve") my scars at all??? It seems like I have a lot of acne,but I only have 3 breakouts, the rest are just red marks of unactive acne and I have scars all over my face...Please let me know if there's anything at all that can help me.

Yahoo!+Photo+Album&.dnm=HPIM0013.jpg

Damn...I keep trying can't seem to upload the pics...Anybody please help me posting my horrible pics???? This is where I have my pictures at

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/adrian_pa...pi_83/my_photos

Go to a free website hosting joint like:

www.yahoo.com

www.brinkster.com

www.geocities.com

or whatever. And then just put the files into a folder or spot on the file manager. Then view the picture or whatever and copy the URL address -- then just post the link or insert image tags.