Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Matheus

People don't like you?

I'm trying to meet new people and make friends but it's like I'm invisible or they don't like me. Does this happen to you? I have some close friends but sadly it's like I'm a reject in others eyes. :(

Yeah I've been through that a lot. Feeling invisible. Part of it is cuz I am shy at first & I think people think I am boring or something cuz I dont talk a lot at first. Even when I have gone out of my comfort zone & made a big effort to be more outgoing & talkative with new people I get a cold, uninterested response.

Well I dont know what to do either....I guess it is just something about me :shrug:

I think I'm gonna have a good cry tonight. :( I just want to sleep because I feel like a complete outcast. In fact I think people online think the same.

that used to happen to me a lot too so i have developed a tendency to act like a 'recluse' in certain social situations, i guess to avoid being rejected. many times i find myself uncomfortable being in a large group of friends hanging out but it helps to make me feel better when i have at least one friend who makes me feel appreciated.

perhaps it's not that they don't like us. i guess we're just not in the right place.

if you have the right attitude people will like you no matter how much acne you have. just think positive and be optimistic! if you cannot accept yourself as who you really are, how can you expect others to?

it's the same way with me. it gave me a complex for awhile like i thought there was something wrong with me but now i just don't care.

I'm trying to meet new people and make friends but it's like I'm invisible or they don't like me. Does this happen to you? I have some close friends but sadly it's like I'm a reject in others eyes. :(

Well some people won't like you for whatever reason. Making new friends isn't easy, especially as you get older as people tend to stick to their own cliques. You just gotta keep on putting yourself out there I suppose.

True. I myself choose my friends carefully as with many people. I make sure that they, for the most part, would be a good person rather than one whom isnt such as one who fights and steals all the time etc etc. I am a class clown usually so thats kinda ok I guess. I make the class laugh at least once everytime we have class.....not that that has to do anything. My "friends" are more like aquantinces (spelled wrong). Thats just the way it is and I like it. I talk to many people but I doubt any of them would be a real friend if it came down to it.

Well it's not that people don't like me. It's just that I am not a very open person...

I have a hard time making friends.

I'm used to be lonely though, so I'm okay. ^^

if you have the right attitude people will like you no matter how much acne you have. just think positive and be optimistic! if you cannot accept yourself as who you really are, how can you expect others to?

Guest Mankind

I too have always been a pretty shy person and just don't always know what to say when I meet new people. I would say I am no anywhere near as shy as I was a few years ago. I think I began to just not care as much about what anyone thinks of me so I am more up front and out going towards people and if they don't like me then they can swivel, lol.

Getting ignored is a positive thing to me

Being invisible to most except few means that eventually only few people will have an impact in my life and will be important for me. And I think this is positive. Quality over quantity

I wouldn't really want to be popular and liked by everyone because most of the people are just people I wouldn't like to have anything to do with or couldn't care less abour their presence or absence in my life.

In fact I would feel less than nothing and useless if I had to be liked and approached frendly or noticed by everyone. It would be like being a "mass product"

What makes me feel special is how just one people out of 1000 notices me and finds me and what I have to say or think worth of his/her time

People who matter, don't care; poeple who care, don't matter.

Also, if someone doesn't like me, then they can fuck off.

even though i have many acquaintances im a loner at heart and iv come to enjoy the freedom that comes with it, having mass superficial social gatherings is in my opinion draining. id rather chill and have good conversation with a few cool peeps instead

Being invisible to most except few means that eventually only few people will have an impact in my life and will be important for me. And I think this is positive. Quality over quantity

I wouldn't really want to be popular and liked by everyone because most of the people are just people I wouldn't like to have anything to do with or couldn't care less abour their presence or absence in my life.

In fact I would feel less than nothing and useless if I had to be liked and approached frendly or noticed by everyone. It would be like being a "mass product"

What makes me feel special is how just one people out of 1000 notices me and finds me and what I have to say or think worth of his/her time

Wow. That was well put.

I think Accutane made me feel really horrible. Sucks when that happens. I decided to cut my hair and I'm feeling much more positive. Thanks for your replies because they're really helpful when you're so down. :)

Guest T-Virus

That's EXACTLY how I'm feeling right now. Apparently I've "changed" and things are falling apart for me :( I guess I'll just go back to being the person I was last year :shrug: This new personality isn't working out for me. Why did I even try it in the first place? :doh: