Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok so stupidly I asked my mother to pick some things up for me while she was out today.

I told her to get cetaphil face moisturizer and she brings me back the cream...

My proactiv is drying my skin out like mad lately and the bp makes my face burn.

So after I did my usual proactiv my face was itching and I had to put the cream on my face.

It Made my face look so oily. Anyways I think I'm starting to break out from it already!

It's this crap or the Vita-K I put allover my red marks.

Has the Cetaphil cream broke anyone out?

yup! i love cetaphil cream for my hands/body, but it's a disaster on my face. i'd suggest Complex 15 lotion (not the cream) -- over a few days this soothed my skin when it was so dry it was burning in pain.

i use it, (mixed 50:50 with aloe vera) and love it. I used it 2 wks straight without aloe vera and seemed to help my face :razz: But i like it a little runny (like a lotion) so now i mix with aloe vera.

i use it on flakey spots on after putting on jojoba oil...which is my chin and upper lip. i have been getting more pimples on my chin than anywhere else lately..but i dont blame the cetaphil because my upper lip hasnt gotten any pimples lately..and i am most likely still in my IB stage from differin. i aboslutely loveee cetaphil cream for my hands.

Update: It seems I was just retarded the first night & used too much

I am now using less then a dime and it covers my face nice

A very little of this stuff goes along way

The few pimples I was getting are now completely gone and this stuff has already taken care of my flaking