Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
EJ25

blotting paper for shiney?

what do i use to get the shineyness and top layer oilds out of my face...what brand/ type of blotting pads or any other product i can quickly use during the day at work or at school...thanks!

what do i use to get the shineyness and top layer oilds out of my face...what brand/ type of blotting pads or any other product i can quickly use during the day at work or at school...thanks!

I like the Boscia brand blotting papers. I use rose because that's my favorite scent. I think they also have lavender and a couple others.. you can buy them on beauty.com. They are all natural, so the scents come from essential oils.

Ya, this sounds weird, but sometimes I use toilet seat covers from public bathrooms.

They are hygenic (at least they are supposed to be) and are good at getting rid of

some of the oily residue.

I use toilet tissue or Kitchen roll, they're both ideal for blotting away excess oil.

Blotting sheets are a complete waste of money in my opinion, they don't do anything extra that ordinary tissue can't.

I don't wipe my face, just literally blot the oil off, a few pats on my face and the shine is gone :D

yeah the clean and clear ones are good. cant get them in the uk though so i order like 20 packs over the net at a time. i must be crazy, but i am very oily! x

I agree with the ever so handsome Mav but if you really want blotting sheets check out Mary Kay blotting sheets..no white residue and they are affordable. I've been using them for years.

I don't know if you are near any korean or japanese grocery stores/beauty stores, but they sell oil blotting papers. I get them at the japanese store for about $1 for a packet of 100 sheets. If you buy oil blotting papers from major cosmetic companies like shisedo, you can pay around $10 for like 50 sheets.

believe it or not, rolling papers (for cigs) work pretty well and they are the same price as the ones at the japanese store. However at the japanese store you have a choice of regular oil blotting paper or powdered covered paper (maybe $1 more than the previous paper and works a bit better)

I don't know if you are near any korean or japanese grocery stores/beauty stores, but they sell oil blotting papers. I get them at the japanese store for about $1 for a packet of 100 sheets. If you buy oil blotting papers from major cosmetic companies like shisedo, you can pay around $10 for like 50 sheets.

believe it or not, rolling papers (for cigs) work pretty well and they are the same price as the ones at the japanese store. However at the japanese store you have a choice of regular oil blotting paper or powdered covered paper (maybe $1 more than the previous paper and works a bit better)

That's pretty funny. last week I was out of my e.l.f. blotting sheets which are only a dollar by the way & I randomly had a pack of zig zags laying around my room. They worked great. Exactly like blotting sheets.

Ya, this sounds weird, but sometimes I use toilet seat covers from public bathrooms.

They are hygenic (at least they are supposed to be) and are good at getting rid of

some of the oily residue.