Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ArcadeFire

OTHER ALTERNATIVES

hey all.

i'm 18 years and old and my acne ERUPTED when i started college this year. i became extremely self concious and i can't be myself like i used to.

i'm thankful for my friends and family but i feel like.. i'm missing out on the college experience because my acne is holding me back

i went to my dermatologist and she recommended that i go on accutane

i told my roommate about it and told me all of the horrible side effects it has and what some of her friends have gone through because of it. (thinning of the hair, joint problems, strokes, and the list goes on..)

i have a pretty severe case of acne but i'm not willing to give up my well being for something that i KNOW can be treated using other methods.

i'm on acnezine right now which is a natural supplement and i'm even going through acupuncture while taking some herbal medicine as well.

are there alternative ways to deal with my acne BESIDES accutane because accutane seems to be the answer to all of the threads in the severe acne section and that's not what i was looking for.

thanks a lot. =)

if you are scarring id give accutane a second look...i said the same thing a couple years ago and now i regret it...im finaly going to try and get on accutane now

hey all.

i'm 18 years and old and my acne ERUPTED when i started college this year. i became extremely self concious and i can't be myself like i used to.

i'm thankful for my friends and family but i feel like.. i'm missing out on the college experience because my acne is holding me back

i told my roommate about it and told me all of the horrible side effects it has and what some of her friends have gone through because of it. (thinning of the hair, joint problems, strokes, and the list goes on..)

i have a pretty severe case of acne but i'm not willing to give up my well being for something that i KNOW can be treated using other methods.

i'm on acnezine right now which is a natural supplement and i'm even going through acupuncture while taking some herbal medicine as well.

are there alternative ways to deal with my acne BESIDES accutane because accutane seems to be the answer to all of the threads in the severe acne section and that's not what i was looking for.

thanks a lot. =)

Yeah, I wish I would have never gone on accutane. I thought I was going to be safe. So many other people took it with success here. Now I have another incureable skin disease that's basically impossible to treat, AND my acne is coming back.

You should look into ALA photodynamic light therapy.

Has anyone else heard of Acnezine??? It has great ratings all over the internet???? ANYONE??? It looks like the success rate is great.

hey all.

thanks a lot. =)

Has anyone else heard of Acnezine??? It has great ratings all over the internet???? ANYONE??? It looks like the success rate is great

honey acnezine is a scam. i called their company to verify about the money back guarantee, and they only give you half of the money back minus the shipping and handling. why dont you try something that is scientifically tested to work, and its accutane. the more time you wait to get accutane, the more scars you are getting. i would recommend that you listen to your dermatogist, who is a professional, and not wait till things get worse.

i guess i didn't get my point across.

the point of this thread was to see if there were ALTERNATIVE possibilities

not trying to persuade me to go on accutane.

like i said before.. it's not what i'm looking for

and i'm just not going to risk it