Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Acne makes me feel like im subhuman and shit i cant stand it, its so annoying cuz its something that has control over me and i never feel like i have control. I swear i cant do anything even the things i love without obsessing about my skin, its sad but i really dont care much about anything anymore. No one tell me to just get over it or move on it doesn't fuckin work that way.

yeah i know what u mean.

try the regime

or proactiv.

nothing worked for me except BP 2.5

Thats how I feel. Whenever I go out, my whole mood depends on what it looks like. Sometimes I look in the mirror and it looks a bit better than the usual ugliness...and I go crazy and have fun, just because it looks a bit better. Other days, it looks so bad I take days off school or never look people in the eye when I talk to them. Also, roaccutane gave me terrible eye problems after more than a year after completing it...they're always red/yellow bloodshot and hurt like hell.

ahhhh

mariahsloverboy... you nailed it man. that is exactly the way i feel. i had a badly scarring breakout right before college started up again, and i was in a bad mood for weeks. the red marks kind of cleared up after a month, and i was as content as i was going to be. so there's a girl in one of my classes that i like a lot, and i finally got to talkin to her every class period. we also talk on the net a lot, but i havent talked to her in person in about a month b/c i keep having timely breakouts the day before class. that or i had a bad breakout that's taking more than a few days to heal. so yeah, life sucks.

i also hate when perfect complexioned ppl ask me "what's wrong" when i'm not really talking to anybody at parties or just hangin out. how can i respond to that when it's acne? they wouldnt understand. they havent been cursed with this disease.

also, one of my best friends and i were walking to one of our classes, and we saw this white guy sportin a fro, and i commented on his retro style. my friend said "yeah, and i think he needs to wash his face." and, i just felt so sorry for the guy. cuz he probably busted his balls to look as good as he did that day. and my friend thinks it's b/c he doesnt wash his face. for that, i wish an uncontrollable breakout along the course of several years to anyone who doesnt have acne. and they'll see how well "washing your face" really works.

mojgue

i don't think your face is as bad as you think it is

u have friends! that just proves its not as bad

and u go to parties!

if its so bad, u won't even have any friends

sometimes i wished EVERYONE had acne once in their lives, so they would understand what it is.

definitely. but think how much stronger you'll feel as a person when you come through it. if you are strong enough mentally to tough it out, it will stand you in good stead for whatever else life can throw at you.

hehehehe, im having a positive day. my outlook is not always so sugar sweet ](*,)

Guest Crooked I
definitely. but think how much stronger you'll feel as a person when you come through it. if you are strong enough mentally to tough it out, it will stand you in good stead for whatever else life can throw at you.  

hehehehe, im having a positive day.  my outlook is not always so sugar sweet  ](*,)