Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tayrayuf

IS this Glycolic Acid Stuff Cool?

Some people swear by GA and some hate it. It does bring things out (thus causing an initial breakout for some)...but for some people the breakouts never seem to stop! I used it for a while and did seem to help a bit...but I think it was the cause of on-going breakouts. Now I only use SA & BP...seems to be working better for me.

If you do choose to use GA, the product you showed is kinda expensive. AlphaHydrox Oil Free Gel (10% GA)is good and cheaper too!

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp...randFilter=8227

I bought some of that stuff, however I didn't really notice any difference... I still have one bottle left but don't want to use it that often because I had it shipped from the US and it was pretty expensive, my uncle ordered loads of stuff though so it wasn't too bad.

On the drugstore site for that product someone has written a comment about the PH (2.2) of the stuff, she says that it won't work... i'm not sure what to believe but as I say I didn't see any real difference in my skin