Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
qaiser_16

Cud it be where I live ???

I used to live in Ireland from 3yrs to 14yrs old and never had a pimple of anything,i had one scar but that was due to a bike accident.

Now I moved to UAE a very hot country next to Saudi Arabia and I started getting acne,Im 16 now and still have acne scars and pimples.

Its really fustrating since no one else in my family has it

it could be the weather, although ive lived all over the us from the northeast to southwest so i think it may be stress from moving or just normal hormone flareups. acne's normal at 16 anyway dont worry

It probably is as a result of living in another country if no one else in your fam has/had acne and you didn't have any before moving.

Maybe it's because of all the dust in the air over in that region and the different climate. I've heard of others who didn't have acne and moved and then got it.

I know it sux. Just try to get it under control with products. You'd probably have to get the stuff online and shipped to the UAE.

good luck, man.

the humidity and heat is a bitch in the middle east and that combined with the extreme sun is a deadly combo........so yeah it does have to do with where u live...for u i guess :-s

I've wondered this too.....my acne didn't start till my family moved to Florida from Illinois....hmmmmmm...or it could just be puberty starting to show its signs.... :-k

yeah i remember when i went backk to Hong Kong for the summer, my face cleared

i think it is the water. it is really chlorinated

yes, i find climate has such an effect! when I lived in New Orleans where it was hot and humid, I was sooo clear! ironic right? Paris - horrible breakouts, NYC cold weather i break out, summer is fine...go figure? I guess everyone is different.

ya when i went to mexico where its hot a humid my face got so much better, when i get back after about 1 week, oo noo it all came back