Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jai

Clean & Clear products

I've been reading all the great feedback about C&C products and I was wondering which ones I should go & buy. I already have the Continuous Control Foaming Face Wash, but I've been reading about the Blackhead Clearing Scrub and the Continuous Control Acne cleanser. Do I need both? What do you all think about the toners and astringents? Is there a spot treatment and do you use it? If you use C&C, what's your regimen and exactly what products work for you? The foaming wash works for me, but it's not completely controlling the breakouts and I need something for my blackheads. I have mild acne, just a few bumps on my chin and maybe one or two on my forehead. Thanks for your feedback..... biggrin.gif/

You should talk to botchla...he's all about the clean and clear products(they are, in my experience, awesome.) His regimen seems to be working for tons of people.

i, myself this night went out and bought the clean and clear blackhead scrub, and i have to say it feels excellent to put on your skin and once you rinse off, it feels very nice, i have high hopes for this product. as long as it improves my skin some, then im absolutely fine with this product, i might just stick with this product, and not use the BP wash. mattering how bad your face is looking currently, which mine only one area of my skin is affected.