Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
carbine

if i miss the 7 day window

could I go back to the the derm and get another Rx. It's been 6 days but Ipedge still says confimation required. I've called the derms office 3 times already but they don't seem to like to work unless your paying for the visit.

If you are male, yes. If you are female, no - you've got 7 days. After that you have to wait another 23 days and a new pregnancy test to get a new prescription.

Seven days on a script, yes. But men and women not of childbreaing potential can get a new script if they miss the 7 day window without waiting through the 23 day lockout which is still active for women unless they changed it recently.

I missed my seven day window the first time and I had to wait 32 days before I could go back and get my script written again. Then I had to go to the lab, get my blood test and the whole ordeal. It was a total pain.

I have timed everything so I'm darn sure I make that seven day window.

I hate the government regulation on this medication. It's easier to get MORPHINE than it is to get accutane.

/sigh

Good luck.

Yeah screw up's can happen, in my case i think it's just lazy receiptionists and losing 2 days to the weekend. I've been hounding them and all i get is "we'll call you back". I got one call back and that was to ask what was my question again. :doubt:

Sometimes there are screw-ups on the lab's end, or on the dermatologist's end, and if those are not straightened out in a timely fashion, you can miss your window.