Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mells

Who likes night time way better then day time?

It seems that i love night when its dark alot better then during the day, anyone else like this?

I'm a total night person. I feel energized by the dark. During the day I just want to laze around. It's hard cuz I have to get up for work in the morning so I cant stay up too late, but I am sooo much more productive at night.

I'm a total night person. I feel energized by the dark. During the day I just want to laze around. It's hard cuz I have to get up for work in the morning so I cant stay up too late, but I am sooo much more productive at night.

I'm a complete vampire :ninja: .. can't remember the last time I went out by choice in the daytime to be honest.. it terrible actually, I'm usually all sullen and withdrawn during the day but then in the evening if I'm with people I'm generally a lot more sociable and outgoing. It's like I'm a whole different person under the cover of darkness. eep.

Lately though, been having a complete 180 and starting to feeling pretty low when it begins to get dark.. kind of claustrophobic-ish? that's how I'd best describe it.. but then I have been avoiding a bunch of people recently and all the time I know they're out having fun while I'm moping about frying my brain on video games.. so that's no suprise. my bad. :doubt:

I do

I prefer the night than the day

All my friends know I wont go out during the day

I hate looking at my skin in the day

Plus during the night I dont have to wear makeup really

i actually prefer sunny days, i feel happier when the suns shining, BUT, i feel a million times more comfortable when its dark and im communicating with people.

haha, i feel the same way as everyone of you.It feel like during night im not as worried or self concious about my face. During the day its soo bright im like ahhhhhh. HIDE

I like out better at night but I don't do it because I can't see very well at night. At night I feel like nobody is looking and nobody cares.