Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Why me??

Vitamin E - how much to take?

I'm currently taking 65mg of zinc everyday -- 50mg from one zinc tablet and 15mg from a Nutrilite daily tablet, and I heard that Vit. E can also help my acne. What is the dosage (i.u) should I be taking? Also, my Vit. E is in oil capsules, is that ok?

I'm currently taking 65mg of zinc everyday -- 50mg from one zinc tablet and 15mg from a Nutrilite daily tablet, and I heard that Vit. E can also help my acne. What is the dosage (i.u) should I be taking? Also, my Vit. E is in oil capsules, is that ok?

400 i.u.

its good that they are in capsules. also i hear taking vitamin e with selenium works better but ive never tried it so i dont know for sure.

400 i.u.

its good that they are in capsules. also i hear taking vitamin e with selenium works better but ive never tried it so i dont know for sure.

I second the 400i.u. i space mine out though with 200i.u. twice daily

I take 400-800 iu daily. The book I follow recommends a lot more than that but I get sick if I take over 800iu a day.

Somewhere in between is probably better, maybe one capsule and try to eat a lot of good foods so you get some that way.

The one... which actually is my mom's... is Bio-enchanced 250 i.u per capsule, but my mom says it's actually equivalent to 400 i.u.

Anyway, what are the benefits of Vitamin E? I tried searching here but couldnt find it.