Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well, as gross as this sounds, tonight I was getting some good mouth sucking action from my g/f when suddenly she said, "what the hell is that?" I looked down and said I don't know. What is was was a pimple on my penis. How wonderful that my face is all nice and clear and I get one on my penis. So, she got grossed out, I was left horny, I had to drive home with an erection that had so much blood in it my heart was about to fail, and when I got home I had to do it all myself. BAH!!! You people complain about getting it on your face. Never have I had one down below but this takes the cake for the worst place for acne.

Guest Crooked I
had to drive home with an erection that had so much blood in it my heart was about to fail, and when I got home I had to do it all myself.

Guest ObiWontonKenoli

Do a smoothbeam on it.

Then thing with acne on your penis, nobody has to see it if you don't want to. Acne on your face everybody sees it. But serious, you might want to get that shit checked out , that isn't normal. I'm thinking genital warts, and there is no cure for that shit.

Guest ObiWontonKenoli

I forgot- make sure to put LOTS of numbing creme before the procedure too. I don't think it will hurt that much. Ask the derm to put it on highest setting.

Remind me of a show called "What lurks beneath."

Anyway, still think the face is more uncomfortable area.

If you had it all over your face, would the blow and g/f be there to see it.