Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The past 5 days I am suddenly starting to clear up.....i know it wont' last but it's funny how I splurge so much stuff into these days and I already set up about 3 dates with girls I know lol. I've had this problem for 11 years so I just know I will eventually break out one or two weeks from now but it's funny how it's almost as if i'm on some self-esteem booster. Feels as if my confidence doubled then will go back down when I break out. Guess I"ll enjoy it while i can. One good way to look at it is when some of us "acne sufferers" clear up for some period of time, we probably enjoy life much more than the average person.

yeah my face has cleared up good over the last two weeks. i was walking through the mall yesterday and caught three girls staring at me in various parts of the mall. i was on like a self-esteem high. one of them even said Daaaammmnnnn when i walked by (ladies love my eyes). i'm in such a good mood right now. biggrin.gif/

Guest Crooked I
yeah my face has cleared up good over the last two weeks. i was walking through the mall yesterday and caught three girls staring at me in various parts of the mall. i was on like a self-esteem high. one of them even said Daaaammmnnnn when i walked by (ladies love my eyes). i'm in such a good mood right now. biggrin.gif/

Haha, how good is it when you notice a girl checking you out? biggrin.gif/

Guest Crooked I

Yeah, you strut like Travolta in saturday night fever

Night fever, night fever

We know how to do it, owwwwwwwww!!! biggrin.gif/

It definitely makes your day! biggrin.gif

Guest Crooked I

Hell yeah!

However (this is the negative side of me speaking), when I see girls looking at me when I just had one of those breakouts; I always think that they're just looking at me in disgust or something. But when I'm clear I feel like 'the man' you know, so when I walk the streets then I feel like a bad mofo.

Hell yeah!

However (this is the negative side of me speaking), when I see girls looking at me when I just had one of those breakouts; I always think that they're just looking at me in disgust or something. But when I'm clear I feel like 'the man' you know, so when I walk the streets then I feel like a bad mofo.

stoked!! u should have said somthing to that girl man

somthing like "hey u got the time?"

to start off

com'on u have clear skin!! play it

yeah damnit i know. ](*,) 1 of em was with a guy though lol..but yeah now that i got a clearer face i'm gonna take advantage of it.

I just had one of these weeks, i am trying a new regime and for the first week it totally cleared my face it was great, i had so much more confidence, esp. with the ladies. I even arranged to meet one today (sat).

Then i had a huge breakout on friday sad.gif worse then i've had for ages, i don't know if its the new regime or not but there is no way i can meet that girl now, feeling the way i do. I'll just have to make up some excuse. sad.gif #-o

hey melancholy i can totally relate....when my acne clears up im like really hyper and like superwoman....in fact everyone thinks im Bipolar because of it smile.gif !

yeah damnit i know.  ](*,)  1 of em was with a guy though lol..but yeah now that i got a clearer face i'm gonna take advantage of it.

I just had one of these weeks, i am trying a new regime and for the first week it totally cleared my face it was great, i had so much more confidence, esp. with the ladies. I even arranged to meet one today (sat).

Then i had a huge breakout on friday sad.gif  worse then i've had for ages, i don't know if its the new regime or not but there is no way i can meet that girl now, feeling the way i do. I'll just have to make up some excuse. sad.gif  #-o

hey melancholy i can totally relate....when my acne clears up im like really hyper and like superwoman....in fact everyone thinks im Bipolar because of it smile.gif !

Yeah, ive' thought about that too...cuz i know ppl that are bipolar have crazy mood swings where they can be extremely depressed and the next day they feel like they own the world.....