Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
troubleface

Dermasanding??? Erbuim laser??

I had an appointment to go ahead and have dermabrasion. But my doc changed it and told me hes going to do dermasanding instead. Because he told me I tested positive for hep C. but I think thats from my shot I got awhile back.

I already paid him 3400$ for dermabrasion post op. So now hes charging me 3400$ for dermasanding and I don't know if it's worth it or should i go for erbuim laser instead and pay extra. I don't know what dermasanding is , and I can't really find that much info on the web about it. Is it better than dermabrasion?? I don't even know what kind of result it yeilds. If anyone knows anything please respond, thanks.

I used to have a lot of acne on my face but now im clear up but all i have now are nothing but scars on my face. I was just wondering what the best procedure would be to remove scars, and yea i already tried the peels but they werent' that effective.

And also is erbuim laser worth getting or is it going to be a waste of my money?? ](*,)

troubleface-

That doctor seems like he is interested in one thing- your money. Maybe I'm mistaken, but it just seems wrong what he's doing. If you can get a refund, maybe you should find a new doc who will explain what he's going to do and why it's the best approach. Best of luck to you, and listen to the experts (like Maya, Tamara, etc.) here on this board. They know more than most doctors I think.