Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Seanopoly

unsmooth face, lokes bumpy

I have little to NO active zits now, which i am thankful for because i used to get a lot. My redmarks are slowly fading, but what i am stuck with is my face is unsmooth, bumpy and overall looks bad. I am just wondering what moisterizers and or soap could be used to help with this.

thanks, shez

i got the same problem as well! When i have no active acne, it still looks like im spotty coz i have their weird bumpy red marks on my forehead! Its weird. I've been using aloe vera on my skin for the past month and its helped even my skin out!

Ahaha I am stuck in the same boat as all you guys...although I know all the bumps are just teeny-weeny white/blackheads at least I don't get massive zits or domes like I used too...but I am stuck these little bumps, red marks all over and a few scars...

I Have The Same Issues As You All. But I Also Have Large Pores. The Bumps Are Flesh Colored And My Skin Looks A Bit Orange Peelish(If That Makes Sense) I've Been Using Green Cream From Linda Sy And Paula's Choice AHA Gel And I Can Honestly Say My Skin Is Slowly Looking Back To Normal, I've Been Using It For A Week Now. I've Tried Everything And This Has Given Me The Best Results In A Short Amount Of Time.