Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

clogged pores....what is it called?

Recommended Posts

Okay-- so I am not sure if this is the right forum b/c I am not really sure what it is called when you have little plugs of sebum in your pores. Is it blackheads or what? It is so gross on my nose and chin I can actually pull the little plugs out with tweezers and it leaves a big huge pore. What kind of acne is this? (I have other breakouts as well, but this is icky too) and does anyone have any reccomendations on the best way to treat this? I am currently on doxy and am in the process of switching from differin to ziana. would getting a facial help these clogged areas? I have tried the pore strips and maybe one or two come out...that's it.

thanks a bunch.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Facials will help, but you'll still need topicals; otherwise the pores will just fill up again. Ziana will help, but may not be enough on its own. I think a combination of Ziana and a good BHA product should work pretty well for you.

Read my pinned thread at the top of this forum ..... it's all about comedonal acne.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes