Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
queensdawg

Sunless tanners

has anyone used sunless tanners in conjuction with the regimen.. if so how did it work out.. i was thinking about tryin this product..

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp...983&tab=1#1

but im unsure and i do not want to have a discolored face.. any experiences? thanks guys..

I haven't tried this, but even before i was on the regimen I was afraid to put sunless tanner on my face. I'm pretty sure it's not good for your acne.. and I'd be even more afraid to try it while using bp. Maybe someone whoes actually tried it can clear it up more.

Its pretty good, but as I noticed when using too much and not applying evenly, it does not look natural as well as other tanners.

it little bit orange but if you will apply carefully its the best.

I NOTICED THAT IT EVEN SOMEHOW STOPS ACNE AS MOST TANNERS MAKE YOUR SKIN LITTLE DRYER :surprised::surprised:

I dont think that its bed idea to use it.

I dont know I used it and nothing bad happened to my skin.

GOOD luck

thankyou for the feedback.. i think im going to try another product and apply it in the morning as i would a moisturizer.. ill let you know if im sucessfull..

FYI, I found that Tan Towel actually greatly improved my skin, something in the formula really reduces any swelling overnight.

It really does tan you though :P