Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Syrius

Need Help With Mineral Make Up

I am looking for a new make up and have heard all the rave over mineral ones.

I live in the UK but i really dont know where to start looking, and what to be looking for!

My pores are quite big and its difficult finding foundation that doesnt look like its caked on, even when it isnt!

Anyone got any products that use and like? or even ones youve tried and dont like?

I am looking for a new make up and have heard all the rave over mineral ones.

I live in the UK but i really dont know where to start looking, and what to be looking for!

My pores are quite big and its difficult finding foundation that doesnt look like its caked on, even when it isnt!

Anyone got any products that use and like? or even ones youve tried and dont like?

There are lots of threads about mineral makeup around here.

These have free samples (for s/h)

Signature Minerals (my favorite)

Everyday Minerals

Ocean Mist

I think all of these have international shipping.

I know what you mean about cakey makeup YUK! Mineral makeup won't look caked on if you put it on in layers. Also make sure you get a Kabuki brush.

Beware! Once you start using mineral makeup there is no going back! :dance: It's soooo much better!

Aubrey Nicole coverage is very good , covers my red marks and my pimples wonderfully with using their foundation and concealer , also their green correcter which is the best =) , Iam not so sure about the big pores but you can always give it a try and see and also try their either powder primer or the advanced gel one and that should help.

www.aubreynicole.com , order a foundation pack of 4 or a sample kit with 2 foundations , concealer and finsihing powder to try their products at once , also for the primer powder its only .99 cents.

Hope that helps=)

If my face is clear of active acne i dont need too much coverage, but for times like today when i have a chin full of hard lumps that i cant shift i need a full coverage!! :wall:

I have just ordered some samples from Lily Lolo at 99p each and a brush.

I am going to go and have a look at the other sites you all have posted, compare prices and shipping ect.

Thanks all that posted, your alla great help :)

If my face is clear of active acne i dont need too much coverage, but for times like today when i have a chin full of hard lumps that i cant shift i need a full coverage!! :wall:

I have just ordered some samples from Lily Lolo at 99p each and a brush.

I am going to go and have a look at the other sites you all have posted, compare prices and shipping ect.

Thanks all that posted, your alla great help :)

I ordered blondie too, the foundation and cover up and a blush

I didnt think to order the sponge, is it easier to use than a brush?

I already have a big brush so i only ordered the cover up brush :confused:

I really dont have a clue about the ingredients to be honest...

I ordered blondie too, the foundation and cover up and a blush

I didnt think to order the sponge, is it easier to use than a brush?

I already have a big brush so i only ordered the cover up brush :confused:

I really dont have a clue about the ingredients to be honest...

I waited for the postman but nothing came today, should be here by tomorrow :)

I will get a sponge then too, not much money wasted if i dont like it either!

Fingers crossed for a delivery tomorrow, i'll let you know how i get on! :D

I ordered a few of the Lily Lolo samples foundations and have found the right shade with blondie. You can also order a flocked sponge from them for application and it makes all the difference for finish and coverage. It's only £3 too. Good luck!

My samples came today YAY :dance:

I am very suprised to be honest, didnt think a powder would cover so well and it doesnt looked caked on like my normal mousse foundation!!

I'm going to see how it lasts over the next 2 days and if i am still this happy i will be ordering a full tub :D

Heres to pretty skin :clap:

I am so pleased with my lily lolo mineral make up! :dance:

I went out to a club on Saturday night, dancing and sweating, you know how it is!

Well..... i came home and my mineral foundation looked exactly the same as it did when i applied it to go out, no patchy foundation, didnt slide off when i got hot, it was perfect!! :clap:

Pointless response really but i thought id share my opinion with you all :D

I am so pleased with my lily lolo mineral make up! :dance:

I went out to a club on Saturday night, dancing and sweating, you know how it is!

Well..... i came home and my mineral foundation looked exactly the same as it did when i applied it to go out, no patchy foundation, didnt slide off when i got hot, it was perfect!! :clap:

Pointless response really but i thought id share my opinion with you all :D

I think you should give it ago, mmu is better than i expected, it stops on all day and covers well.

Good luck with trying some :)