Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
td12345

Exfoliating?????

Hey im kinda new at this and was reading this in a the "Dip Regime"

i bet with a mild exfoliation (baking soda) before doing the dip...this dip method would be fantastic.

I think the breakout the people are getting (including me) with the dip is because the nasty stuff is trying to get out from the water purge but the skin has blocked the pore therefore it ends up pushing the skin and reactivating the whole pimple process.

So with the exfoliation now...that thin layer of skin wont be there and the water can get into the pore better and the stuff can come out more easily instead of creating more pimples.

Im thinking of restarting the dip regimen but now modifying it with Dove beauty bar (as face wash), baking soda (exfoliation) and then after doing those 2...proceeding with the dip. Before i wouldnt wash my face and dive into the water with oily face and all, possibly making the oil in the water clog other pores. Now i'll have a clean and exfoliated face before diving head in (no pun intended) into the water.

I'll let you guys know while i try this out over the 3 day weekend. Im like 75% clear so i think this modified method i just created will help reach that stubborn 25% left.

And how would you exfoliate with baking soda?

Thank you

A face exfoliation brush is all you need :). I use a baby hair brush, because it's essentially the same thing (softness of the bristles wise).

A face exfoliation brush is all you need :). I use a baby hair brush, because it's essentially the same thing (softness of the bristles wise).

Yea..................

im gonna be honest with u i have no clue what that is ?

Yea..................

If you go into baby's r us, they have a little brush for baby hair, it looks like something you would use to scrub tiles with, you know, with a bunch of bristles. The difference is that it's so soft and gentle, that you can essentially use it on your face while washing, and it literally brushes away all of the dead skin cells and old skin that clogs pores that form acne with oil. Amazing results I've gotten from this!

Yea..................

If you go into baby's r us, they have a little brush for baby hair, it looks like something you would use to scrub tiles with, you know, with a bunch of bristles. The difference is that it's so soft and gentle, that you can essentially use it on your face while washing, and it literally brushes away all of the dead skin cells and old skin that clogs pores that form acne with oil. Amazing results I've gotten from this!

yeah that would be the best for your face cuz it doesn't irritate very much

I just started the sugar and olive oil thing tonight...works great for a body scrub as well

1 cup sugar 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil...I store my in a glad plastic container..

i love it

I just started the sugar and olive oil thing tonight...works great for a body scrub as well

1 cup sugar 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil...I store my in a glad plastic container..

i love it

yeah i would use a brush.