Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ltmike

So it's saturday night

And here I am alone in my room... no friends to go out with, and if I did have some friends, I would be too self concious to go. Hate this crap so much.

And here I am alone in my room... no friends to go out with, and if I did have some friends, I would be too self concious to go. Hate this crap so much.

I have been in the same boat as you guys. Even when i have the opptunity to go out in the past i have said no because of feeling self concious.

However i have been out constantly since wednesday and i feel great. I was away for a bit so had loads of catching up to do with all my family friends and its been great

Guest Sincerely_Me
Guest Mankind

Saturday nights don't bother me anymore. It has absolutely nothing to do with my skin. I am burned out from partying at college and I don't drink anymore so nights on the town are pretty suck ass now. Also, there are more and more arseholes out and about in my town on a Saturday night that I just can't stand - if I was drunk I would probably get all violent and deck them, lol.

Guest Mankind
I went and saw Ghost Rider last night. Pretty wicked. :cool:

But it was with my family, so it was "completely uncool." :lol:

I went and saw Ghost Rider last night. Pretty wicked. :cool:

But it was with my family, so it was "completely uncool." :lol:

I wanna see 'Ghost Rider' too but I don't think it's out here in the uk just yet.

Hmm, most of my acne is gone now (yay) but now I'm struggling with my social life. Because of my acne past I've got quite some scars and I still have mental scars from that period. I have no (real) friends (left). Sometimes I feel like I'm in a social quarantaine.