Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hi, can anyone tell me more information about mandelic serum. when to apply it, should you use a moisturizor? does it help redness ? also does it help with whiteheads? does it dry out your skin, i have sensitive skin. thanks -

also can you use mandelic serum with BP or SA??????do youa pply before of sfter you put BP or SA on your face???

Look at the scar fourm for it, there is like 40 pages on it. It should be applied twice a day am and pm. But if your skin is real senstive just do it once at night for a week and take it from there. It helps with a lot. Its supposed to be anti-bacterial and removes layers of skin. Both of these help with acne (whiteheads, and blackheads). It does help with redness cause it speeds up the exfoliation process. As for the mositurizer thats up to you. I use mosit twice a day, so.... But others say if you use moist that it will slow down the peeling of your skin, thus slowing the speed at which red marks fade. It is up to you and your skin. It dries my skin yes. I have real thick/oily skin, so I am happy. Give it four weeks and then you can decide if its for you. I have been using it for 3+ weeks, and I did have a break out that is going away, but I really, really like this stuff.