Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nor*cal

How long does it take to realize?

OK well about two weeks i swtiched to washing twice a day with clean and clear foaming cleanser. Before I used neutrogena deep clean (which i have been using for around 2 years, and my skin used to be almost perfect). I dont know why i decided to switch, something to do with my oil production increasnig and me getting frusterated. However i think clean and clean is making my face like ten times worse, It really burns and dries it out, and I think my oil production has gone up. Im contemplating switching back to Deep Clean. I have had nothing but positive experience with it.

OK well about two weeks i swtiched to washing twice a day with clean and clear foaming cleanser. Before I used neutrogena deep clean (which i have been using for around 2 years, and my skin used to be almost perfect). I dont know why i decided to switch, something to do with my oil production increasnig and me getting frusterated. However i think clean and clean is making my face like ten times worse, It really burns and dries it out, and I think my oil production has gone up. Im contemplating switching back to Deep Clean. I have had nothing but positive experience with it.

well then what are you waiting for.....switch back

Don't try to use a cleanser as a treatment. It's a dead end. Most cleansers that contain active ingredients do nothing but irritate your skin and make it worse.

Your best bet is to use the mildest, gentlest cleanser that you can find ... use it as little as possible ... and treat your skin with a high-quality leave-on treatment that will actually do you some good.

If I haven't mentioned the Paula's Choice 2% BHAs to you before ... I am mentioning them now. :D

Don't try to use a cleanser as a treatment. It's a dead end. Most cleansers that contain active ingredients do nothing but irritate your skin and make it worse.

Your best bet is to use the mildest, gentlest cleanser that you can find ... use it as little as possible ... and treat your skin with a high-quality leave-on treatment that will actually do you some good.

If I haven't mentioned the Paula's Choice 2% BHAs to you before ... I am mentioning them now. :D

she loves paulas choice!! :lol: