Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

when i stopped eating dairy and sugar and simple carbs in general and did an anti candida diet and herbal regime my skin stopped being oily. u could also try accutane or the acne cure regime.

Ive been on accutane from January till July. Cleared my skin, its great.

Now though, about few days ago started to get lil red marks and tiny pmples around my chin and cheeks. It looks like my skin is geting oily. I dont think I have a dry skin. Maybe its the winter or something.

I bought this Neutrogena soap bar to reduce oil, but its not helping. Any advice?

Clinac O.C. . Its the best thing I have ever tried for oil control. You can buy it online or order it from your local pharmacy. It does not need a perscription. biggrin.gif

that Clinac O.C is good, no doubt. However, I have such oily skin that OC kept me oil free for 4 hours(after showering), compared to 2-3! Anyway, its been like that for some years, but I have been using Mandelic Acid 10% (there is a huge thread on it over at the scar section) for almost 4 weeks and my skin is dry to the point that its peeling a little (that is the desired effect of MA)! Never would I imagined that my skin could get this dry. I use a lot of it twice a day and wash with 2%SA (am and pm). It took up to three weeks and a minor breakout to get this real dry affect, not to mention its cold out, but I was still oily last year at this time. Check the thread out.