Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Wəəgəə

I've been negatively obsessed with what I look like

:lol: !

Yeah, I had freckles on my face during my younger years.. then they seemed to of migrated to my shoulderline.

I think the freckles were making way for the whiteheads to show up years later. :cool2:

I've only recently started to get obsessed about what I look like.

I do remember though when I was five I would compare myself to my best friend. She was gorgeous then and she is now, she only gets like one pimple every few months too. I've always felt bad about how I looked. Though I think my baby pictures look adorable, so time between then and now I got very ugly. :confused:

Haha I agree with Retro on this one..One of my cousins was not a cute baby, her face looked like it had been all smushed up and she was rather odd and ugly looking, but now she is beautiful and has such a pretty face!....Then again on the other hand my sister was a realllly cute baby and now everyone at my school always askes when my HOT sister is coming to visit...Ah well...

As for myself I think I was an O.k looking baby,then a cute kid but then this thing called puberty came along and I didnt like me anymore...Although when I thought I looked my worse at age 13-14, I had the more guy friends (whom all fought over me)...Hahaha ah that's life for you

I started really caring about my apperance, just this year.

Now I'm trying to lose weight (not that I'm fat - I just want a nice body. Sort of an attempt to compensate for my acne/scars.)

Though, I was quite obsessed about my skin, when I got worse acne, about 2-3 years ago.

I don't remember a time I wasn't obsessed with how I look. I can vaguely remember being probably no older than 4 or 5 and playing with my mom's makeup, not the way other little girls would, but actually trying to figure out how an adult would wear makeup so I could be prettier. I remember being 7 years old trying to blow my hair out straight (which was always a disaster) and reading about DIY facials in Cosmo. Maybe it's because I'm an only child and there were never kids my age around so all I had were classic movies and my mother's perpertually negative attitude towards how she looked (and eventually, towards how I look).

Yah I was the same way, but even earlier in 4th grade. And guess what I'm still the same way. But I don't thinks a negative thing to be concerned with how you look. Well maybe it is I can't decide.

I don't remember a time I wasn't obsessed with how I look. I can vaguely remember being probably no older than 4 or 5 and playing with my mom's makeup, not the way other little girls would, but actually trying to figure out how an adult would wear makeup so I could be prettier. I remember being 7 years old trying to blow my hair out straight (which was always a disaster) and reading about DIY facials in Cosmo. Maybe it's because I'm an only child and there were never kids my age around so all I had were classic movies and my mother's perpertually negative attitude towards how she looked (and eventually, towards how I look).