Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mojque

The vent to end all vents

there was a guy in my high school who not only had bad acne, but he was in a wheelhair, was missing his left arm, couldn't speak clearly, wore thick ass glasses, was half bald, and was the skinniest person you saw this side of the atlantic, yet he still got the ladies.

quit crying

oh and he didnt get the ladies cause they felt sorry for him. he actually went up to them and spit his game like a true pimp. earned my respect

Guest Crooked I
there was a guy in my high school who not only had bad acne, but he was in a wheelhair, was missing his left arm, couldn't speak clearly, wore thick ass glasses, was half bald, and was the skinniest person you saw this side of the atlantic, yet he still got the ladies.

quit crying

nah dude thats not shit i'd lie about. i was actually pretty good friends with him. he was born a little mentally retarded and certain parts of his brain didn't develop at birth so thats why he has so many defects with him. then he was in a car accident when he was in 7th grade and they had to amputate his left arm and legs. poor guy. i always remember him when i feel like shit cause i know my life could always be worse. but the guy didnt let it bother him which was pretty inspiring

whatever, i don't care whether you dicks believe me or not. i was illustrating a point to the guy who started the thread that theres always people worse off.

whatever, i don't care whether you dicks believe me or not. i was illustrating a point to the guy who started the thread that theres always people worse off.

i wasnt saying that i was the worst. i was venting. i think it's ok to be pissed and complain about it. i know there's ppl worse off, and i'm thankful for what i do have. but yeah, i'm not too pleased with how some other stuff is. anyone could come on here and post their shit. this is just my story.

quit crying

well thats what he considered himself. hell he didn't care if people called him retarded. not like i said it to his face or something.

BTW your bs meter is fucking GAY

Mojque i've one point to stress to you. Stop picking faults!

Yes everyone has certain things they don't like about themselves but it appears to me your obbsessing about them.

Maybe the having acne for solong from such a young age* giving you low self esteam as it does* just started it off and you've let it rule your head from then till now?

If you keep thinking the way you are it's very unlikely you'll ever be happy.

here's the upside. i have blue eyes, money, and i'm not missing any vital body parts or organs. i have some smarts to me and i'm fun to talk to (on the internet!). i'm also fully functioning underneath the surface. so what's my comeback... "at least i have my health"? blow me.

I'm very sure your a nice

So you do like your eyes.... money always good... vital body parts even better!

But you've said it yourself "fun to talk to" - on the internet.

My opinion being that your very held back and have so little esteam/confidence whatever.. That you find it hard to be yourself, enjoy yourself because your feeling shit about how you look maybe?? i dunno

You can control how you feel so why not make a start on changing that...

Mojque I like your bitterness and obsessive self-hatred u are so much like me, it was comforting to read your post. U and me could make one good couple.......but u might not think i look good enough...i dunno.

nah dude thats not shit i'd lie about. i was actually pretty good friends with him. he was born a little mentally retarded and certain parts of his brain didn't develop at birth so thats why he has so many defects with him. then he was in a car accident when he was in 7th grade and they had to amputate his   left arm and legs. poor guy. i always remember him when i feel like shit cause i know my life could always be worse. but the guy didnt let it bother him which was pretty inspiring

he got the ladies?  the dude has no legs, one arm, half a brain, no hair, 4 eyes and a horrible complexion and he got lots of ladies  :^o