Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jml519

CeraVe moisturizer

Hey all, alot of new "faces" since I last checked in. Hope you're all finding success on the Regimen!

Just wanted to drop in as a "Veteran" and say that after 6 months using Cetaphil Moisturizer -- loving the moisturizing qualities but HATING the shininess it left behind -- I decided to pick up CeraVe. Many moons ago Brandy gave it 2 thumbs up so I thought I'd try it. I love it! Very hydrating and zero shininess. I still feel that Cetaphil is ultra-hydrating, which I need to keep flake-free, so I use CeraVe in the morning and Cetaphil at night. I can apply my powder foundation immediately after applying the CeraVe, that's how well it absorbs into your skin.

Also I have very sensitive skin and alot of products irritate my face, but I have not had any trouble with CeraVe. Please consider it if you're not happy with your current moisturizer.

oh good! I'm always glad when I've been able to suggest something helpful!

I'm glad you are doing well, and thanks for your post!

Word. My derm recommended Cerave to me and I've been loving it. I suggested it in the "Suggest a moisturizer" thread but no one noticed. Oh well. Cerave rocks.