Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

WOOHOO! i just came back from the derm and he said hes going to put me on a 6-9 month course or Oratane.. i think that's what its called? man im so glad i was staying up all the night before of thinking how i can convince him but when i walked into his office he had all these "Study Shows Accutane Doesn't Influence Depression" and all these other Accutane things here and there so i knew it wouldn't be hard :D

getting my blood test done tomorrow and actually starting in a week and 3 days... so in two mondays.. kinda long but hey im so happy! haha that is all... just needed to share that :) oh and i would like to thank everyone who is in this community because i would have never known about it if this site didnt exist!

hey good luck...keep me posted on how everything goes...lookin 4ward to hearin about it...i jus started 3day ago so we'll see how it goes lol take care

Nope i have no idea yet, i asked him and he said it all depends on my weight... so im guessing hes going to do the whole 120-150mg/kg or something like that.. ahh! i feel bad... today is our skools swimming carnival and i cudnt go cuz of the derm! i want to swim!

oh oh, u better enjoy ur swim now or else u might get a break out and cant take feel of water on ur acne, or the annoyance of suncreen on acne uuughhh. Not trying to scare u, these are possibilities so do wateva u want now (eg:drink) !!!