Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SymphonyX

old member returning to know what works best guys! please!!

hi, i havent posted here in a very long time, not since my face cleared up, like i still came on to read and see if people were progressing, but like i did the minocycline and that cleared me up for quite a while, almost a year, but now since winter season is back, it all comes back at me, UGH. But im strong enough this time to do all i can to fight it, but i decided, from reading on here a few times, about the Clean and Clear regimen that everyone seeems to love, to check that out. Only one question, what moisturizers are you guys using? i know you guys said that it wont really dry you out, but 10% BP, im sure my face will get flaky, now, if you guys do use moisturizers, what works well with the C&C products. also anyone know maybe how much the products were (in the US)? thank you......last time i was on here, was when mercer i think it was, or fatman uk were starting accutane i believe....correct me if im wrong.

PS: im sorry if someone already asked this question a thousand times before me, but i was just wanting to know what was up in the world today with this.

if you're asking how much the C&C products are, they are $4.50 each.

as for moisturizers, winter weather is here and my skin has been getting dry when i did not have a problem before. i have ordered some shea butter that came highly recommended by XGamerX. it should be here any day now. supposed to be much better than normal moisturizers and won't clog pores. when i get it i'll post about it.