Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
plateaukid

CoolTouch II Pictures on Website Actually Look Impressive

Ok, so the only two pictures on their website of patients after like 6 months of CoolTouch II showed a real noticeable difference...I mean, it looked as good as Smoothbeam! But I've heard that some people haven't had great results from it. THis is one of the lasers offered at the clinic I visit...but I opted for CoolGlide from Altus Medical cuz the derm said it gave them more control of the procedure than CoolTouch II did...it's now about 2 months after my 5th treatment...I am still waiting for those promised results after forking out $2000 of hard earned cash...... sad.gif

I've had 8 treatments with Cool Touch II over the past 6 months and just recently see some GRADUAL imrovement. My Dr says we are just now seeing the results of my 1st treatment in May. Wish it could be more effective sooner. I am not a very patient person. Smoothbeam sounds better, but I don't know that the 2 lasers are that different.

Good luck with you treatments,

Sapphire